Chiropractic Biophysics® Hillsdale, NJ
A new highly advanced diagnostic technique
Our Hillsdale Chiropractic Care & Rehabilitation Clinic Guarantees
- Treating the Cause, Not Just the Symptoms
- Utilize Broad Diagnostic Skills
- Comprehensive, Customized Chiropractic Care Plan
Our Chiropractic Clinic Can See You Now! Call us at (201) 497-6630 To Schedule Today!
If you haven’t heard of chiropractic biophysics before, you can consider it the most advanced chiropractic technique. The technique consistently achieves the best possible results when spinal realignment is involved. The process was invented through the efforts of a single man, Dr. Donald Harrison, who was not only a chiropractor but a trained mechanical engineer. His background allowed him to see that the spine should be viewed as a whole unit rather than the single area that most chiropractors were then focusing on.
It didn’t take long before his technique was solidly confirmed by X-Ray results and a high percentage of cures. Today, chiropractic biophysics is accepted as the most effective approach for treating any spinal misalignment. This technique is available to you through chiropractic biophysics, which we practice at our Wellness for Life clinic.
Why is CBP® so effective?
The mechanics of the CBP® treatment method
CBP incorporates several elements, all of which work toward achieving proper spinal alignment. Those elements include the following:
- Corrective exercises – these exercises are designed to achieve spinal stabilization once we properly align the spine. There are several advanced procedures put to use which are intended to fix any asymmetries which exist, either in functional movement or in the restriction of those movements. One of the most commonly used corrective exercises is known as mirror-image corrective exercises.
- Specific spinal adjustments – all chiropractic care has, at its core, the spinal adjustment. Such adjustments are necessary to reduce the patient’s discomfort and pain while increasing the range of motion. Many of these adjustments do not alter the spinal position in any relative sense. Alternatively, CBP mirror-image adjustments do cause the spine to realign, alleviating back pain and improving posture.
- Corrective traction – we often use this procedure to help re-position the spine into proper alignment. We use X-Rays to track progress toward this goal. Many clinical trials have demonstrated that corrective traction is much more effective than simple physical therapy at achieving long-lasting relief from pain and discomfort. Our spinal traction machines at Wellness for Life can be adapted to any individual’s physical characteristics to help you achieve pain relief.
|CBP® Doctor of Chiropractic||Doctor of Chiropractic||Medical Doctor||Doctor of Physical Therapy|
|Education: Total Classroom Hours||4700 hrs||4700 hrs||4550 hrs||3075 hrs|
|Training on Structural Rehabilitation of the Spine||400+ hrs||0 hrs||0 hrs||0 hrs|
|Drugs (to hide symptoms)||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Surgery (to fuse or remove symptom generator)||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Adjustments of the spine||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Biomechanical Analysis of X-rays||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|Mirror-Image® Traction to correct the cause of the problem||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|Mirror-Image® Exercises to correct the cause of the problem||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|Mirror-Image® Adjustments to correct the cause of the problem||✅||❌||❌||❌|
What you can expect
You can expect a comprehensive, holistic approach at Wellness for Life
You should expect to undergo an examination and possibly an x-ray in our Wellness for Life clinic to determine the current state of your posture, spinal alignment, and functionality. X-Rays will help pinpoint the cause of your spinal misalignment and the underlying cause of your pain. Once we identify the cause of pain, our trained CBP specialists will develop a program for you. A program that includes whatever adjustments might be necessary, some corrective exercises, possibly corrective traction, and a plan to achieve better spinal health.
You can expect to have the root cause of your problem corrected, even if that requires several sessions. You will no longer need to take medications and painkillers continuously because the true source of that pain will be found and corrected. This difference is why CBP is preferable to any other approach. It achieves the significant results patients want and need for better overall spinal health.