Plantar Fasciitis in Hillsdale, NJ
Wellness for Life Chiropractic offers non-surgical treatment for plantar fasciitis pain.
Our Hillsdale NJ Chiropractic Care & Rehabilitation Clinic Guarantees
- Best Plantar Fasciitis Pain Treatment Near You
- Find and Treat Your Plantar Fasciitis Causes
- Diagnose the Source of Your Plantar Fasciitis Foot Pain
Our Plantar Fasciitis Treatment Clinic Can See You Today! Call us at (201) 497-6630 To Schedule Today!
At least 75% of all people will have some form of foot problem sometime during their life, and this should come as no surprise. Considering that an average person will walk 8,000 steps each day, it stands to reason that the body parts most responsible for all those steps could be injured or compromised. Plantar fasciitis is a foot problem that is very common but which can become very painful if not treated promptly. People will get plantar fasciitis when the plantar fascia ligament becomes inflamed, swollen, or weakened.
This ligament runs the entire length of your foot, connecting the toes to the heel. It will be painful to walk on this ligament when it has swollen. It is especially noticeable when you get up after sitting for a while or when you first wake up in the morning. Anyone can be afflicted by the condition, while middle-aged people are more susceptible.
When you have plantar fasciitis, you’ll notice a sharp, stabbing sensation in the ligament. You will want to get off your feet as soon as possible for immediate relief. To experience long-lasting pain relief, you should undergo chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic care is especially effective at treating the condition. Seeking treatment for plantar fasciitis in Hillsdale, NJ is as simple as contacting the Wellness for Life clinic. Our expert chiropractic staff members can treat your condition.
How chiropractic care helps plantar fasciitis
The benefits of using an non-invasive, medication-free treatment
One of the most effective treatments for plantar fasciitis is chiropractic care. Chiropractic treatment involves a precise technique that includes adjustments to the ankles and feet, coordinated with spinal alignment. Here are some of the benefits provided by chiropractic care in treating plantar fasciitis:
- Lowers the risk of more injury – anyone who has plantar fasciitis will generally alter their movements to avoid further pain. This adjustment puts stress on other body parts and can cause soreness and pain elsewhere. By realigning the body to its proper position, someone affected can once again stand and walk properly.
- Effective pain management – chiropractic care is a great way to reduce or eliminate pain in your body. Generally, spinal adjustments will relieve pressure on nerves attached to the spinal cord. This relief means that pain signals will not transmit to the brain.
- Promotes healing – your foot will begin to heal once you reduce the pressure on the plantar fascia ligament through chiropractic adjustments. Your chiropractor may also recommend specific exercises designed to accelerate the healing process.
- Reduce plantar fascia stress – when your plantar fascia ligament becomes swollen or stressed, several small tears can increase your pain. Chiropractic adjustments to your foot and heel will relieve pressure from the plantar fascia, consequently reducing stress and lowering the number of occurrences.
As seen above, chiropractic care is one of the best approaches for treating plantar fasciitis. Take advantage of that fact by seeking treatment from your local expert chiropractor.
At Wellness for Life, we offer chiropractic care to treat and resolve plantar fasciitis. Additionally, we offer wellness plans for those looking to continue to remain healthy once their problem is corrected. Book an appointment with us today!